Open House Tour FAQ
1. Who may participate in the Circle C Open House events?
Circle C Ranch homes for sale or lease with an active, active contingent, or pending backup status MLS #.
2. Is this site operated by the Circle C Ranch HOA?
No, this site was created and maintained by a licensed Realtor® (Bob McKenna, Austin Real Estate Partners, Texas Real Estate License #486811, Broker Texas Real Estate License #515586) specifically to assist home owners and the agents who list homes for sale in the Circle C Ranch area. There is no charge for the service.
3. What is the cost for submitting a listing for Open House weekend?
Zero, No cost for Regular listing.
4. Is the site advertised in the Austin American Statesman or other print media?
Not at this time. Our experience suggests that advertising in the Statesman has not produced consistently positive returns. The site URL and content is advertised to over 500 active SW Austin agents and subsequently to their buyer clients via email. Subscriptions to the email notices area available on the site (subscribe me).
5. What is the schedule for Circle C Open House?
Typically every other Sunday of each month unless a Holiday or other event (i.e., SXSW, Super Bowl, etc.) overlaps.
6. How would I be notified of an upcoming Circle C Open House weekend?
The Open House notification is delivered by email to the active (homes for sale) in Circle C on a few days prior to the open house. For example, if the open house were scheduled for the 18th, an email notice would go out between the 12th and 16th.
7. Is there a deadline to be included in the Open House Event?
Yes, we ask that all homes who will be participating in the Open House event submit their record no later than Friday at 12pm (noon).